ULTRA Energy - Efficiency Comparison
- kW energy toHEATraw material from ambient to required drying temperature is the same for all drying processes.
- kW energy toDRYraw material is where the difference occurs, comparing ULTRA dryers to all Desiccant dryers.
ULTRA Low Energy - Operating Cost Savings
- Aprocessrunning at 220lb/h (100kg/h) can typically see a kW difference of 41 Watts/lb (92 Watts/kg) with ULTRA dryers versus generic desiccant dryer.
- Thissaves$6,500 annually at an example rate of 220lb/h (100kg/h) - whilst doing the exact same job.
- ULTRA delivers savingsyear on yearfor its full life cycle.
ULTRA Low Energy - Dynamic Software
- Temperature Sense Control – temperature is controlled efficiently with energy saver as standard.
- Heater and air flow are automatically regulated to ensure only the required amount of heat and air flow are used to bring material up to temperature.